We are fully registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
The types of injuries that we most commonly treat are:
1. If you have been injured at work, please notify your workplace immediately so that they may fill out the necessary paperwork to start a claim for you.
2. Next, please call to set up an appointment promptly with your family doctor or go to a walk in clinic if you do not have a family doctor.
3 Our physiotherapists are able to assess you immediately after the injury even if you haven’t been able to see your doctor yet.
4. We can fill out the necessary paperwork for WSIB at the clinic to start the medical portion of your claim (Form 8 or a Functional Ability Form (FAF)).
5. We will also communicate with your employer to make sure that we facilitate return to work when you are ready.
6. In addition, we will communicate with your medical doctor if you wish for us to do so.
Call today for an appointment at !
Why is baseline testing Concussions important? There are no special tests to diagnose and gauge the severity of concussions. Athletes are recommended to undergo baseline testing before the beginning of the sports season. Baseline test results are helpful…Read More
© 2017 Urgent Care Physiotherapy Clinic & Rehabilitation Center - Physionow.ca. All Rights Reserved