We are fully registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
The types of injuries that we most commonly treat are:
1. If you have been injured at work, please notify your workplace immediately so that they may fill out the necessary paperwork to start a claim for you.
2. Next, please call to set up an appointment promptly with your family doctor or go to a walk in clinic if you do not have a family doctor.
3 Our physiotherapists are able to assess you immediately after the injury even if you haven’t been able to see your doctor yet.
4. We can fill out the necessary paperwork for WSIB at the clinic to start the medical portion of your claim (Form 8 or a Functional Ability Form (FAF)).
5. We will also communicate with your employer to make sure that we facilitate return to work when you are ready.
6. In addition, we will communicate with your medical doctor if you wish for us to do so.
Applewood Sports & Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd. 1077 North Service Road,
Unit 25 Mississauga,
Ontario, L4Y 1A6
Erin Mills Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd. 3105 Glen Erin Drive, Unit 4
Lorne Park Sports & Physiotherapy Ltd. 1150 Lorne Park Rd, Unit 4
PhysioNow Hurontario (Opening Soon) 4557 Hurontario Street, Unit
B-10, Mississauga, Ontario,
PhysioNow Etobicoke (Long Branch) 3715 Lake Shore Blvd. W.
© 2021 Urgent Care Physiotherapy Clinic & Rehabilitation Center - Physionow.ca. All Rights Reserved
Book An Appointment