Why choose PhysioNow for Physiotherapy Mississauga?
• Over 16 years of providing top rated Physiotherapy Mississauga
There are 4 convenient locations- Erin Mills, Applewood, Lorne Park and Long Branch
• Awards/nominations? PhysioNow: nominated for a Top Choice Award in 2020.
• A team of highly qualified physiotherapists and massage therapists
All of our physiotherapists and massage therapists have several years of experience in their field and are registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy.
• Services we offer
Services are provided for all ages and for a variety of conditions. For instance, our therapists are specialized in several areas including manual therapy, acupuncture, vestibular rehabilitation, concussion , sports injuries, pelvic health and soft tissue techniques.
In addition, we do custom orthotics and braces. For your convenience, we are currently also offering our physiotherapy services virtually .
• Direct billing available
In addition, Direct billing is available to most of the insurance companies so it is convenient for you. For instance, we also deal with third party insurers like MVA and WSIB.
• Flexible hours and free parking available
Above all, we are open for extended hours ( ) to help you at a time that is best for you.
What to expect at Physiotherapy Mississauga?
First, you have an assessment with our physiotherapist. They will do a full check up of the problem area .
Next, the physiotherapist will then prescribe a treatment plan especially for you.
Further, they can also help you understand more about your condition.
We will answer your questions .
Lastly, changes may be made in your daily routine.
As a result, this will help you to get better faster.
COVID considerations: We take excellent precautions!
• Providing a face mask and use of 70% alcohol hand sanitizer for each patient upon arrival into the clinic
• Installation of sneeze guards at the front desk
• In addition, Sanitization of treatment beds after before each patient use
• Disinfecting commonly touched surfaces between every patient
• Switching out pillowcases with each patient use
• All staff will wear a gown and mask and wash hands between each patient contact
- Social distancing throughout the clinic.
- Lastly, no visitors are sitting in reception
If you are in need of Physiotherapy or Massage Therapy, Contact PhysioNow today.